Christiano in Philly

good ol boy

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My first massage with Christiano was amazing.  Very sensual, engaged, etc.  Like others have said, he has an amazing body.  The second experience was the complete opposite.  He wouldn't give me his room number, even after I texted him that I was in the lobby.  He said he will only meet clients in the area in front of the elevators on his floor.  I did that and waited again until he came out to get me.  Strange-especially considering I am a repeat client.  The massage was rushed, he was sniffling the entire time so I assume he was sick and it was obvious he had no interest in being there.  Of all my years of hiring, he was probably the most extreme in regards to having completely different experiences with the same masseur.  He's a beautiful man but I wouldn't repeat.  Maybe we all have "off days" I guess.  

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Dang, if he matches his pics, that's one glorious body.  As long as the hair is clean, to me, it's part of his appeal.

88 reviews, all but 2 are 5 star, one is a 4 start with no explanation, one is a 2 star with a detailed dialogue between client and provider to explain.

Edited by dutchal