g-spot finder nyc?

allyouknow
This topic is 880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been discussed a few times before.

After reading the RentMen ad, notice the key words in the Rentmasseur ad, . . . "Release your load . . . And find your SPOT" for the G-spot. I've heard it's a hot, erotic session but haven't as yet experienced it for myself. At least, Antonio lists a price and not "ask" to be read a menu of sorts. You get the whole package for $160 which should include finding and massaging your G-spot as well. :oops:

After reading the RentMen ad, notice the key words in the Rentmasseur ad, . . . "Release your load . . . And find your SPOT" for the G-spot. I've heard it's a hot, erotic session but haven't as yet experienced it for myself. At least, Antonio lists a price and not "ask" to be read a menu of sorts. You get the whole package for $160 which should include finding and massaging your G-spot as well. :oops:

Yea, I was following a thread about him a while back (pre Covid) and was on the verge of hiring him when a couple of guys made comments that put me off. I don't remember off-hand what those were. A search might find something. I may try him anyway once this is all over. I might try to get as much "man touch" as I can once immunity is assured. ?

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

• 10 months later...

I’ve met him right before pandemic. Real pics, nice guy, legit massage 8 out of 10, he was in underwear but very loose one 😉, and yes he uses his fingers to stimulate G Spot. I’d repeat if I’m looking for specially that. 

Even the waiting for it to ‘go there’ wasn’t good.

I get YMMV on rentmasseur where he also has a profile, but advertising on Rentmen connotes a more sexual experience which was where I said I saw his profile. 
Robotic, cold and distant. Wouldn’t even count as therapeutic. If he showed as much interest and engagement in the session as he did rushing to open the envelope and counting the money, I probably would’ve have been less annoyed and dissatisfied. 

Edited by Luvfurrytops
Corrections