Male "Ergonomic" Massage Table

PetetKsfo
This topic is 1214 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw an ad a while ago on Masseurfinder or RentMasseur for a couple in the Minneapolis area who offered four-hand massage using a special "ergonomic" massage table with a cutout in the right place to allow male anatomy to hang freely through the table.

* Does anyone recall who these guys are?

* Has anyone had a massage from them, or from anyone else with a massage table like that?

* Any leads on getting such a table?

Thanks!

Peter

Edited by PeterMxM

I received a massage on a table like this in Amsterdam a few years ago. Not only was there a cutout, but there was also a futon and head pillow under the cutout. Nice memories!

Who was on the futon?

Oh man, that'd be hot...someone underneath giving head while the massage is happening.

I saw an ad a while ago on Masseurfinder or RentMasseur for a couple in the Minneapolis area who offered four-hand massage using a special "ergonomic" massage table with a cutout in the right place to allow male anatomy to hang freely through the table.

* Does anyone recall who these guys are?

* Has anyone had a massage from them, or from anyone else with a massage table like that?

Thanks!

Peter

https://www.etsy.com/listing/663273500/milking-table?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_ts1-a-home_and_living-furniture-other&utm_custom1=_k_EAIaIQobChMIlZOmzeKP7gIVwh-tBh1CRA2dEAQYAyABEgKIKfD_BwE_k_&utm_content=go_920092452_47675451564_218697551177_pla-302633558307_c__663273500_270678269&utm_custom2=920092452&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlZOmzeKP7gIVwh-tBh1CRA2dEAQYAyABEgKIKfD_BwE

il_794xN.2334316130_qy0i.jpg

I have been to them a few times. It is worth it just to see the setup. A lot of mirrors all around you and the massage table has cutouts at very opportune places. They have put a lot of energy and thought into it. Nice house in a historic neighborhood. The massage is really great and very erotic (or more). The couple works well together. One in 30’s or early 40’s and the other is much older. They aren’t as young and hot as some other masseurs but a great experience.

I have been to them a few times. It is worth it just to see the setup. A lot of mirrors all around you and the massage table has cutouts at very opportune places. They have put a lot of energy and thought into it. Nice house in a historic neighborhood. The massage is really great and very erotic (or more). The couple works well together. One in 30’s or early 40’s and the other is much older. They aren’t as young and hot as some other masseurs but a great experience.

Thanks - do you have their names and/or link to their profile?

Thaks

I agree with Suburban J about the experience -- they are good, they have put work into how the session unfolds. Nice guys, very sensual and erotic. Haven't been to Mpls lately due to covid, but I recall they used to do ads on Craigslist.

I go to an amazing massage practitioner who has a round cut out in his massage table.

sometimes your bits feel a but crushed on a massage table, but its great for them to have space to hang and expand.

During the massage, he will extend his strokes, up your inner thighs, around your butt checks and will reach thru the cut out and massage your bits.

Its very sensual and liberating.

https://man2mansydney.com/

Using the title of your post on Google results in:

https://mmassagetables.com/products/mmassage-therapeutic-male-comfort-portable-massage-table

..and even on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Milking-Table-Chiropractor-Adjustment/dp/B07T86F9ZR

I also love this text I found:

What makes the MMassage Sensual Tantra Milking Table unique is the male comfort vault in the center which helps your partner adjust their private parts according to their own needs, allowing for fully comfortable positions during their experience. Get creative behind closed doors and rub his whole body with therapeutic, sensual oils, body-on-body stretching or kneading and you’ll manage to increase your couple intimacy and add value to your time together!

...and this [confusing] video [MEDIA=vimeo]454955576[/MEDIA]. Why is there a female on the table?

I go to an amazing massage practitioner who has a round cut out in his massage table.

sometimes your bits feel a but crushed on a massage table, but its great for them to have space to hang and expand.

During the massage, he will extend his strokes, up your inner thighs, around your butt checks and will reach thru the cut out and massage your bits.

Its very sensual and liberating.

https://man2mansydney.com/

I gotta get to Sydney some time!