These thighs bring me to sighs...

This topic is 1195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking at other strings to add to, but when I looked at this photo, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I gazed upon these beautiful thighs. The man's name is Stephen Clarke, he's from Woonsocket, Rhode Island (trivia: until 3 months ago, the state's name was Rhode Island and Providence Plantations), and he now lives in West Hollywood. He's 23.

Stephen-Clarke379.jpg

I mean, Jesus Christ, I could orgasm just by stroking his thighs. And I don't consider myself a leg man, but those thighs are unbelievable...

I was looking at other strings to add to, but when I looked at this photo, my eyes almost popped out of my head when I gazed upon these beautiful thighs. The man's name is Stephen Clarke, he's from Woonsocket, Rhode Island (trivia: until 3 months ago, the state's name was Rhode Island and Providence Plantations), and he now lives in West Hollywood. He's 23.

Stephen-Clarke379.jpg

I mean, Jesus Christ, I could orgasm just by stroking his thighs. And I don't consider myself a leg man, but those thighs are unbelievable...

I wonder how long it took to put together than necktie decoration. Oh, sorry--I am easily distracted. Now, if I just cut off the top of the photo and---wow! those are pretty exceptional thighs! The calves could use some work now.

...if I just cut off the top of the photo and---wow! those are pretty exceptional thighs...

Did you mean you didn't like his body, his face, neither, or were you trying to say something else?

• 1 month later...

@Unicorn , I guess WE just sigh over different things ? That's OK ?

Well, I'm not sure why you found it necessary to say that, but, since you did, what is it about Islam you don't like? The chiseled thighs? Rock-hard abs? Mesmerizing nipples? Fierce face? Rich dark hair?

Well, I'm not sure why you found it necessary to say that, but, since you did, what is it about Islam you don't like? The chiseled thighs? Rock-hard abs? Mesmerizing nipples? Fierce face? Rich dark hair?

I often ask that very same question about the posts you serve us, yet I dont make a public declaration about it, but since you asked, I said it because you have VERY specific tastes, which we obviously dont share. ... You dont seem very open or engaged in anything that deviates from your rigid requirements. I have more versatile, eclectic taste.

Did you NOT expect to get replies when you made the post, or did you only expect afirmative responses?

I often ask that very same question about the posts you serve us, yet I dont make a public declaration about it, but since you asked, I said it because you have VERY specific tastes, which we obviously dont share. ... You dont seem very open or engaged in anything that deviates from your rigid requirements. I have more versatile, eclectic taste.

Did you NOT expect to get replies when you made the post, or did you only expect afirmative responses?

I disagree that I have very specific tastes. As I've said in prior strings previously, my only real turn-offs are baldness and obesity. Otherwise, I like a wide variety of men, different races, hairy vs non-hairy, etc. I do have somewhat of a preference for medium-colored skin complexion, dark hair, and lighter eyes, and I'm not terribly fond of gingers, but those are only minor preferences. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever chimed in on a Gallery post to say I don't like/get turned on by a photo. I either click a like, applause, or lovey-eyes icon, or I don't. In matters of visual taste, I see no reason to expound that I "disagree" with someone. I think that the wide variety of men's photos that I've posted over the years speaks for itself. Hell, I even posted a set of shots of a bald dude last week, although admittedly bald men who turn me on are few.

I disagree that I have very specific tastes. As I've said in prior strings previously, my only real turn-offs are baldness and obesity. Otherwise, I like a wide variety of men, different races, hairy vs non-hairy, etc. I do have somewhat of a preference for medium-colored skin complexion, dark hair, and lighter eyes, and I'm not terribly fond of gingers, but those are only minor preferences. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I've ever chimed in on a Gallery post to say I don't like/get turned on by a photo. I either click a like, applause, or lovey-eyes icon, or I don't. In matters of visual taste, I see no reason to expound that I "disagree" with someone. I think that the wide variety of men's photos that I've posted over the years speaks for itself. Hell, I even posted a set of shots of a bald dude last week, although admittedly bald men who turn me on are few.

So my takeaway here is that you feel because YOU act and respond a certain way, others have to act similarly..... Is that correct ? Do you always expect OTHERS to act the way you do in life ? This is why I enjoy this site, it reveals so much about people. This site is about SHARING.... Have you noticed that ? You created this thread and shared a sentiment about certain "thighs making you sigh", and I responded, sharing a comment rather than using a "dislike" emoji. Dont take it so personally dude.. It's called "PARTICIPATION".........

And BTW, THESE are the thighs that give ME sighs.....

4edb493fd3cf27f605d4af6bb1d351899ec0a638.jpg

5a24b4fdf8bb7d250064eb5f3b533869fc0023fe.jpg

Edited by jjkrkwood