Need to clean your hole? Here's the best way!

Rick Munroe
This topic is 4676 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ncm2169

I don't mean to come across as a prude, but isn't there a more ... ummm ... polite (i.e., less crass) way to put this question? x(

• 2 years later...
I'm glad this site it here. ...have one of those red ball gadgets but don't like it as I thought I would. I will be making a purchase of the device which Rick recommended. Thanks, you hirsute man, you! :-)

I've had the device which Rick recommended for a while now, and it truly does the job! :) :) :)

Guest Rich.

Shit, Munroe, you're such a dyed in the wool romantic. In my day, two swipes with a sheet of Izal and you were good to go. :o

Richard

In this system, does the water enter and leave the colo-rectal canal immediately, as opposed to the typical waiting for Fleet's-style systems?

I believe it works the same as most at home douche's fill with water then sit on the toilet and release it

Lately, if I use the more "Fleet's-style" approach, after I have been fucked I find what (I assume) is leftover douche water soaking my sheets. Questions: Is that possible? Is the liquid actually something else? Can I prevent the occurrence, maybe using the device Rick mentions? P.S. Rick could you please change the pic accompanying your name? When I read one of your entries I have to beat off. Thanks.

I started using enema's after having cancer in 02. those of you the that use them to prep for sex you have to give enough time for all that water too work its way out. For heath reasons i do 2 quarts every otherday. and it takes well over an hour for all that water to finally work its way out.

I started using enema's after having cancer in 02. those of you the that use them to prep for sex you have to give enough time for all that water too work its way out. For heath reasons i do 2 quarts every otherday. and it takes well over an hour for all that water to finally work its way out.

I am sorry to hear about your cancer. What if it is not a real enema but only water? Does that make a difference.

I am sorry to hear about your cancer. What if it is not a real enema but only water? Does that make a difference.

all i use is warm water it still can take up too about an hour too work its way completely out. thats if you use allot. which in my case is 2 quarts. if you are doing it as a prep for sex you dont need that much just enough to clean out around 10 inches or so

Archived