Positive long lasting impression...

7829V
This topic is 956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The “tip” topic has been discussed ad nauseam in this forum. I invite you to do a search and discuss the topic there.

I’m sorta on the same page as @PeaseBlossom. Reading through the list I grimaced at number 4 because it would be very rare for a private masseur to thank me for “my” tip. Certainly no judgement to anyone who does!

Edited by EVdude

Admin Note. Gentlemen, let’s stay on topic and avoid the personal attacks.

Not to hijack this thread dear @Cooper I just wanted to say you're the best moderator on this Forum.

Now, answering the OP, I feel like everything that was given as examples is mechanical or a tangible part of the service.

My experience is that I remember more the masseurs I established an "emotional" connection with. But that's probably just me.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

.... when the masseur offers you water is a nice touch and a positive impression, but it has happened to me twice already that they offer water from an open pitcher, and they say is alkaline, ionized, rain collected, or something along those lines. But I don't drink from an open container, specially if I'm not familiar with the masseur.

22 hours ago, 7829V said:

.... when the masseur offers you water is a nice touch and a positive impression, but it has happened to me twice already that they offer water from an open pitcher, and they say is alkaline, ionized, rain collected, or something along those lines. But I don't drink from an open container, specially if I'm not familiar with the masseur.

I've been given a glass of water several times. I have never thought about it's source which is obviously some open container. Something to ponder. Well I've never been sick or poisoned so I guess all is good thus far.