Joaquin in OC

Pstome

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw him last weekend. I actually thought he was nice enough, quick to respond, and the massage felt great given how tense I was. He checked in with me throughout which I thought was nice (not everyone does that). All of that said, Im only meh given the price point. The end of the massage was fine but again meh. Feel free to private for details.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I scheduled a 90 minute sensual with him yesterday. He confirmed for 3:30, then  pushed to 4. At 3:55 (I’m already there and parked) he texted “I’m running late - maybe we should reschedule”.  I told him I was there and it was fine, but we’d have to do 60 minutes since I was due elsewhere afterwards.  So once he arrived we went up to his place, but he’d left the key inside so had to go get the manager to let us in. He had  fairly strong BO and coffee breath. By now it’s 4:20. His place was a total mess.  We went upstairs to the loft where he says to me “You want just massage, right?”  I said I had asked for sensual, and he says “Well I only do sensual if you send a pic” (which I had). I’m 5’9”, 178lbs, fit 51yo guy - often told I look a lot like Martin Sheen.  Btw, he had mentioned in a text he does overnights.  He then checked his texts and said “Well my boyfriend’s coming back soon, so we’ll have to cut it short”. That was the last straw, so I politely said no thanks and left.  What a loser and kind of an idiot. 

RE90046 I'm so sorry you had that shitty experience. I've had some. It sucks. 

If someone can't be a decent provider, then just cancel or put the ad on hold. 

I had a guy cancel on me with a lot of notice one time. He said he wasn't up for it and he wanted to make sure he was ready for me. I appreciated his honesty and wanting to be his best for me. When I did see him, it was fantastic. 

LA has a LOT of providers but very few reliable guys.