411- DominicanMuscle

FunGuyUS

He sent me some detailed cock pics and video of a masturbation scene on RM. Upon simple request. The fees are, in his own words:

"$150 sports deep tissue, $200 nude erotic $300 boyfriend experience $200 muscle worship. all rates are per hr. BFE includes fucking"

Which I find extremely reasonable for a talented young man like he appears to be.

He sent me some detailed cock pics and video of a masturbation scene on RM. Upon simple request. The fees are, in his own words:

"$150 sports deep tissue, $200 nude erotic $300 boyfriend experience $200 muscle worship. all rates are per hr. BFE includes fucking"

Which I find extremely reasonable for a talented young man like he appears to be.

Sorry guys, I am tempted to call him a fake. Sent me some additional pictures - looking hot still but clearly not as toned up as the pictures in the RM ad. Then he sends me a video clip - even more clearly not as toned up, possibly even a different guy. When I asked him about that, he calls me 'dumb, don't even hit me up'.

My conclusion - there is a remote chance that the pics in the ad could be him, but they are obviously outdated.

Keep in mind that I did not meet him in person. My comment is based on pics and videos he sent 12/12/2020

Edited by BaronArtz

Sorry guys, I am tempted to call him a fake. Sent me some additional pictures - looking hot still but clearly not as toned up as the pictures in the RM ad. Then he sends me a video clip - even more clearly not as toned up, possibly even a different guy. When I asked him about that, he calls me 'dumb, don't even hit me up'.

My conclusion - there is a remote chance that the pics in the ad could be him, but they are obviously outdated.

Keep in mind that I did not meet him in person. My comment is based on pics and videos he sent 12/12/2020

Edited by BaronArtz

Gee, how the mighty have fallen.... Hard to believe he would let a "starting" body like THAT slip away ? Hey, but most of us arent what we were in younger days... And for me as long, as the COCK stayed toned, I would be good to go......

• 3 months later...