The Tony award for best legs goes to ....

ariadne1880
This topic is 5759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Cheyenne is a really nice guy, too. He's got the biggest thighs! He and I share the same massage therapist!!!!

Alas, he's no longer in "Xanadu" and will be opening in the City Center Encores! production of "Damn Yankees" with Sean Hayes, as the Devil, and Jane Krakowski, as Lola, in early July. Cheyenne will be playing the role of the baseballer, Joe Boyd, who succumbs to the Devils temptation.

He also has a TV series in the works.

ED

Cheyenne is a really nice guy, too. He's got the biggest thighs! He and I share the same massage therapist!!!!

Alas, he's no longer in "Xanadu" and will be opening in the City Center Encores! production of "Damn Yankees" with Sean Hayes, as the Devil, and Jane Krakowski, as Lola, in early July. Cheyenne will be playing the role of the baseballer, Joe Boyd, who succumbs to the Devils temptation.

He also has a TV series in the works.

ED

I agree he looked great both last night and in the previews on Youtube that someone linked on another thread.

I saw the show last July right after it opened . He was out for an injury at the time and while his understudy did a fine job and looked great, I regretted not having seen Cheyenne.

Guest alanm

Telecharge is listing Cheyenne Jackson in "Xanadu" through this week.

The ticket agency has made the correct changes to the cast of "August:

Osage County," which welcomes a new cast tomorrow. I know that Jackson will start previews in "Damn Yankees" on July 5, but someone is wrong about "Xanadu" in the immediate future, either Telecharge or you.

I am askimg the question because I will be in New York on Saturday, not to put you on the spot.

Curtis Holbrook will take over for Cheyenne July 1 thru 27-that's if it stays open that long. Although its a really fun show the consensus seems to be its not covering expenses and won't be around that long unless the Tony's gave the box office a boost

Archived