EdgarHorny in NY

Emir
This topic is 1277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His description asks for a translator, and automatic spell check notwithstanding "I am dominat from Siberia, l like to do fisting ballbasting, futfetish, gold piss, massage, very hard dominate over you, bondage u, toilet Theme, I DO COPRO ALSO, IF you pay well"

Copro? that is a new one for me. ?

image search quickly comes up with a very American fitness model/home remodeler with initial TJT.....should we sic the Keystone Kops on Ed??!!....I tried texting Ed about the deceptive pictures, but I think it seems to be a Russian number :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Edited by azdr0710

I saw his ad earlier today & was wondering what the deal with this guy was. And WTF is ballbasting?

Maybe it involves leftover Thanksgiving turkey?

Could he have meant ballbusting? Isn't that some kind of sexual practice?

According to the Urban Dictionary, a ballbaster is:

"1. Somebody who likes to coat balls with saliva using their own tounge" (sic)

"2. Someone who loves to lick balls "testicals." (sic)

On a personal note, I'm way too vanilla in my tastes for this man. The ballbasting is the only thing on his menu that interests me. :oops:

Only God knows if it really is the American guy just saying he's Russian hoping people not to link it to his public figure.

The Youtube videos show a young guy who quickly went from rural to cosmopolitan muscle and in 2018 stopped posting. Sugar-daddied?

With Gyms and Outdoor Sports activities (Sponsorships) shut down maybe COVID has hit him as well and now he's looking for supplemental income.