HungGingerLA in LA

mixnmatch
This topic is 1272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's because the pictures in the ad are Blu Kennedy. Whether it's him or not, I don't know.

Pics are definitely Blu Kennedy, although some of the pics are ancient (Pic 10 especially). Private pics look a lot more recent.

He was one sexy fucker back in the day ~2010-2012 and we used to hook up for fun. He got heavy into drugs, but the last time I ran into him maybe 5 or 6 years ago at gay pride, he was sober and looked happy.

Unfortunately he got back on drugs and was in a bad relationship. He was arrested with his bf, and while seriously bad stuff it was clear that the BF was the bad actor, not Blu. Blu is currently on probation, and the Judge stipulated drug treatment, so I hope he's doing well.

Pics are definitely Blu Kennedy, although some of the pics are ancient (Pic 10 especially). Private pics look a lot more recent.

He was one sexy fucker back in the day ~2010-2012 and we used to hook up for fun. He got heavy into drugs, but the last time I ran into him maybe 5 or 6 years ago at gay pride, he was sober and looked happy.

Unfortunately he got back on drugs and was in a bad relationship. He was arrested with his bf, and while seriously bad stuff it was clear that the BF was the bad actor, not Blu. Blu is currently on probation, and the Judge stipulated drug treatment, so I hope he's doing well.

He lists PNP in the profile, which is probably not a good sign for his drug treatment.

Blu was definitely hot in his prime. I met him a few times when he lived in SF in social settings. Seemed like a nice guy who has been through some very difficult times.