2 CUTE, drunk college boys grabbing each others' dicks

jeremyorg19
This topic is 1284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think both of these guys are cute. I am not sure which one I would wanna suck first. I would definitely suck both of them tho haha. Which one would you guys go with first? Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend!

Jeremy

http://onlyrealguys.com/2holdingdicks.jpg

Can't open the attachment.

What I had to do is right click on the image icon and select "open image in new tab" option.

Oh maybe on the computer. I'm accessing on my phone and there's no right or left click. This has occurred for me previously with other posters. I cannot open with this icon. Thank you though.

Oh maybe on the computer. I'm accessing on my phone and there's no right or left click. This has occurred for me previously with other posters. I cannot open with this icon. Thank you though.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were using your phone. In that case you might try pressing and holding the image icon until the menu options appear.