Anyone Tried Semenax?

rocky
This topic is 1277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Without the overinflated cost of this supplement, you can piece out the active ingredients and just buy them solo.

The standout ingredient is L-Arginine. It's the same supplement used as a vasodilator in workout supplements.

Add some zinc and L-carnitine to that, and BAM, you've basically got Semenax.

Without the overinflated cost of this supplement, you can piece out the active ingredients and just buy them solo.

The standout ingredient is L-Arginine. It's the same supplement used as a vasodilator in workout supplements.

Add some zinc and L-carnitine to that, and BAM, you've basically got Semenax.

Positive, constructive freebasing, impressive. ?

I tried another supplement (not Semenax) with similar ingredients but without any outstanding results.

The principle is that the intensity of your orgasm depends on the volume (amount) and the density (sperm count) of your cum.

I would attribute my lacking results to my old age and the fact that I'm not a Top (breeder), so probably this is better for others.

My Dr said there was nothing in these supplements (Semenax ingredients below) that would increase volume per se. Yeah, Marketing!

He said the only sure thing to increase sperm count is the hormone treatment men get when they want to have a baby: Clomid and/or HCG.

I would say go for it and see if it works for your BUT since cum is for the most part liquid, don't forget to drink WATER, LOTS OF IT.

width=556pxhttps://thesupplementreviews.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/ingredients-1.jpg[/img]

Edited by orville

As with all dietary supplements, this has a label which reads:

FDA1.png

Any dietary supplement can say anything it wants, as long as it puts on that label. Why 13 ingredients? It's highly unlikely any of those ingredients does anything, but if one did, why not just put the active ingredient? Many supplements have negative consequences, and some interact with real medications. Supplement peddlers prey after those who look for simple solutions to their problems, but, when looked at scientifically, these things almost never work.

As with all dietary supplements, this has a label which reads:

FDA1.png

Any dietary supplement can say anything it wants, as long as it puts on that label. Why 13 ingredients? It's highly unlikely any of those ingredients does anything, but if one did, why not just put the active ingredient? Many supplements have negative consequences, and some interact with real medications. Supplement peddlers prey after those who look for simple solutions to their problems, but, when looked at scientifically, these things almost never work.

Why 13 ingredients? Kentucky Fried Chicken has "11 herbs and spices" and nobody is complaining. LOL

Why 13 ingredients? Kentucky Fried Chicken has "11 herbs and spices" and nobody is complaining. LOL

LOL. True but I think what @Unicorn meant is that a long list usually makes people think "Oh! This has lots of stuff in it, it must work!"

But in reality are mostly herbs, vitamins and amino acids, so this product is just as useful as any multi-vitamin supplement.

Tribulus and Maca (in the list) are widely known for "boosting" sex drive, but not increasing sperm count (volume).

Vitamins can have negative interactions when taken at the same time with real meds such as PrEP or ARVs .

There are 3 amino acids that immediately call the attention, and they provide some benefits, just not the one that this supplement claims:

L-Carnitine: Used for Weight Loss.

L-Arginine: For ED and High Blood Pressure.

L-Lysine: For Cold Sores, Anxiety, and Calcium Absorption.

Edited by orville