Inside scoop on Alain D

good ol boy
This topic is 1146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met Alain twice a few years ago when I was in Philadelphia on business. I had a great time. He was very well together, and I know he had a day job. Given the current pandemic situation, I think it's possible he would consider re-activating if he got furloughed or laid off to generate income.

Makes me wish I could head up that way....

I met with Alain many times in 2016/2017. He was fantastic very well built guy. very personable and reliable

Then we both kind of parted, heard that the wife had a baby right around then

Before he retired I tried reaching out on RM but no response...also recall he had some bad reviews right before his ad went dormant....

so, did a little research...? and found out the following:

• not meeting up with clients due to covid but most likely is using his RM profile to direct traffic to his revived Twitter and OF (looks to be inactive) pages
  • open to doing custom videos
  • uprooting himself from Philadelphia to LA this upcoming January

I met Alain twice a few years ago when I was in Philadelphia on business. I had a great time. He was very well together, and I know he had a day job. Given the current pandemic situation, I think it's possible he would consider re-activating if he got furloughed or laid off to generate income.

Makes me wish I could head up that way....

There is no need to make the trip he is not seeing people at this time I tried to schedule and he ghosted

• 4 months later...