Logansmithy in DC 411

jtaq1295
This topic is 1280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

A new gent just popped up in DC:

https://rentmen.eu/LoganSmithy

I did a forum search and didn't find anything. No reviews makes me hesitant but he has sexy pics.

Any intel is appreciated!

Jt

I have no knowledge of the provider.

Unless he has advertised before under a different name, he has only been on RM for just under a month. I’m not surprised there is little to no info on him. He appears to be too new for any substantive input... for now anyway.

Guest Justin7402

Half up front....?

I don't pay up front, and especially wouldn't for someone who is new with 0 reviews and doesn't even have a paid profile, there's nothing stopping him from taking your money and splitting then making a new profile later.

Exactly. I'm not a fan. I feel like the ex-military comment is almost a threat.

Or could be really hot if he uses his moves on ya ?

450 for 2 hours does not seem bad. If anything else, you can spend the first few to get to know the guy and build that chemistry, and perhaps lower your anxiety about him being "ex-military." it also depends on how he is to you when you're texting him - if you feel a positive vibe, then would probably go with your gut...or loins ?

Guest Justin7402

While he didn't block me, he's now "unavailable" via chat, which is how we exclusively communicated. Weird. And more flags.

He told me he's no longer in dc when I messaged him, his profile still says dc so no clue what's going on there haha