Does anyone know BrendenV in NYC

Newykp

https://rentmasseur.com/BrendenV

This guy just sent me a text. He’s from Rentmasseur. He claimed I had previously sent him my number, but there isn’t a history of that in my device. Which is very unusual to say the least. I had a terrible encounter with a masseur last week. The guy rubbed me for 30 min but wanted the price of the whole hour($200). He freaked when I asked about the time and could he explain it. He was totally enraged and threw insults at me. I’m pretty sure Brenden got my Humber from him.

avoid Arielnew/Arielvisiting he goes by both.

Edited by Newykp

Sorry to hear about your XP. When you say " I had a terrible encounter with a masseuse " you are referring to a female therapist which is not what you meant. Male therapists are masseurs.

Why do you think that Brenden got it from Arielnew? No arielvisiting in RM.

I don’t have Brenden in my history, which is very strange considering he said I hit him up 2 days ago. And the pic he sent to me does not look like his profile.

Thanks for the tip about the spelling of masseur ;) I’m the worlds worst speller

Sorry to hear about your XP. When you say " I had a terrible encounter with a masseuse " you are referring to a female therapist which is not what you meant. Male therapists are masseurs.

I left a honest review of my experiance, Rentmasseur posted it. Not good for business I imagine. And the day Brenden says I messaged him was also the same day I met Ariel. I remember very clearly, and Ariel was actually the only person I had spoken to that day.

Edited by Newykp

Arielnew is for rentmasseur, and he goes by andresneww on RentMen .my review went up yesterday, and today 2 random masseur hit me up. Both within an hour, the first claimed I messaged him 2 days ago(Brenden) which is so not true. I only messaged Ariel . Which I wish I hadn’t . Such an awful guy

• 10 months later...

Never posted anything substantive on the site, but I'm writing on this nearly year-old thread after doing a search for this particular guy — and frankly I'm surprised NOBODY ever reviewed and reported back to the site.

Luckily for y'all, I can do that since I think he deserves it, I've seen him probably like 8-9 times although it's been almost two years since the last one.  He doesn't actually live in NYC, but up in Dutchess County and just visits a lot so maybe that's why he's under the radar. He's also discussed but never reported on in the thread below, but he changed the spelling of his name ever so slightly on RM so perhaps that's why?

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/105652-brendan-v-in-nyc/?tab=comments#comment-1341142

Anyway, what a bizarre story for the beginning of this thread, but I believe it! Brenden is definitely a very odd guy, even bizarre himself, kinda lives in his own universe in a sort of neo-hippie-cum-satanist kind of way (if you're unfamiliar with the modern movement, no he doesn't worship Satan).  He LOVES rollerblading, like it's part of his identity. However at his heart he's truly kind and warm, a sweetheart and even though he is like blazingly model hot in person he seems almost completely unaware of it, like not vain at all somehow. He's also straight, truly, (married even), but don't let that put you off—for those of you who love that shit, now you know :D

Because in the end he also gives really good massage and knows the male body. And loves being naked and is very generous with all of the touching. Again, kind of an oddball, could definitely see him getting mixed up with some crappy people in a wide-eyed, naw man people are basically good kind of...innocence? 

On 9/17/2021 at 1:41 PM, edinbrooklyn said:

There’s so much off about this. The, I’m an executive pose in photo 2 . . . on a landline! Smoking. The never got over not making the cut to be a member of Duran Duran or the Human League pout! Run. Away!

I wonder how many decades of modeling this represents ? Judging from the fashion I assume he's in his late 50s now ? 🤔

On 9/19/2021 at 5:33 PM, pubic_assistance said:

I wonder how many decades of modeling this represents ? Judging from the fashion I assume he's in his late 50s now ? 🤔

The photos are admittedly odd and don't totally represent what he looks like. I think they're from his early to mid-twenties. His listed age is 31 and that seems accurate, judged on his looks he couldn't be older than that.

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2021 at 8:11 PM, pubic_assistance said:

Looks close to 40 and the styling of the photos is definitely from decades long past.

I meant to respond to this. Yes, the styling is weird and ridiculous but it has nothing to do with his age. It's from when he was trying to be a professional model and he needs new photos—but B. is too much of a weirdo I think to make that career work for him. Just that his looks comprise many of the physical bullet points a man needs to be a model, someone gave him some terrible fashion advice in upstate NY (shocker), and here we are today.

Is he brilliant intellectual mind? Not in the slightest! Is his silly/goofy naiveté for everybody? No, but some will love it. If you read his reviews on rentmasseur, they're all glowing for a reason. He gives good massage and touch and looks great. People say he's actually more attractive in person on there, and it's true; the real him smiles warmly and isn't trying to be a model in person. 

What he is not is close to 40. You're looking at some weird photos for sure, but they're not more than 5 years old. I've met him almost a dozen times. I am close to 40; he definitely is not my age. He once talked about being a "little kid" during 9/11. I have verified that his age is definitely what he listed. I don't see how you can draw that conclusion, even without my 'word' on the matter, unless you're just being facetious.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...