Asking the masseur to shower with you...

7829V
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I showered at every session with a regular masseur a few years back. It was a nice way to begin the session. The shower intimacy was fun. Currently, I have a couple of regulars (pre-Covid) and one will join me occasionally. I like good quality shower products. If they are not present, I'm just eager to get the shower done.

Only have experienced this twice in the decade or so I've been getting massages and both were after the session. One of the showers was a bit more playful, with lots of mutual touching, body contact, amd kissing. The other was more like a back / butt scrub, which was still nice. Didn't ask for either, they were just offered and no upsell. My only issue with the latter of the two experiences was the condition of the shower: not as clean as I'd preferred and way too tight to make it comfortable.

• 1 year later...

I haven’t even contemplated this but 

On 10/29/2020 at 5:32 PM, JoeMendoza said:

You know what, I have never asked a masseur to do it, but now I just might ? .

There is one provider where we would shower together during the last 20 minutes of our time so we can still get dirty while cleaning up.

I haven’t consider it before but going back to lovers I’ve had showered with, I see how the act of showering can become a fetish on it’s own.

Edited by DapperGent

I’m happy to shower with clients, preferably before the massage as a kind of starter. The shower at my massage studio is kind of small though so it’s not conducive to two bodies in there, it can be done but isn’t ideal. If I’m doing an outcall at the client’s house or hotel then a pre and post massage shower is fine.

Some clients like me towelling them dry before getting on the table and that can lead to some ‘fluffing’ of their equipment so to speak 🙂