Anatomy question

Eggman
This topic is 1220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never tried any sex toy. I presume some derive pleasure from a dildo. For those that do, do you move the dildo back and forth to stimulate yourself? I suppose if i were to try, I should start with a smaller sized one?

lots of dildos would require moving it manually...one of my dildos is a thrusting and vibrating one with multiple combo options for thrusting speeds and vibration modes. sometimes would play with that for a good 5-10 min to loosen me up a bit before a session and to sanity check how well I cleaned myself down there...or if the provider flakes, then I just continue my session with the dildo, don't wanna waste a clean hole ?

as far as starter, my first one was an 8 inches, but I have had 8 inches prior to the purchase, so I guess whatever you're comfortable with - length and girth wise.

Never tried any sex toy. I presume some derive pleasure from a dildo. For those that do, do you move the dildo back and forth to stimulate yourself? I suppose if i were to try, I should start with a smaller sized one?

I started with the p-spot grabber (no longer available) from Fort Troff. It's not really a dildo, and small (in girth) but it helped me explore and learn to "loosen" up. Then I progressed to their prostate vibrators because they're not very long (maybe 5.5" ?) at least the ones I'm interested in. I have found it's not so much the in all the way, back and forth that feels good for me, but rather the stimulation on the anus that feels the best. Hence I like the vibrating ones. When my husband tops me, I like for him to put his cock head in and out (like maybe the first 2--3 inches) as that feels the best, although once I'm "warmed up", I do like to feel his balls up against me.