Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

This topic is 1227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting how there are so many more photos of Ross Lynch than Jonathan Whitesell on the internet. While they're both handsome, I consider Jonathan's beauty to be almost unreal. I wish there were more photos of him...

Jonathan-Whitesell093.jpg

Edited by Unicorn

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that is correct. In his earlier years while appearing in a television series he was blond.

Wow. I think the darker hair suits him much better, don't you? Maybe I'm a victim of Hollywood brainwashing, growing to believe that blond hair is feminine, as in this series, and dark hair masculine. Hollywood almost always seems to portray, in real life as in animated movies, the female with lighter-colored hair.

Wow. I think the darker hair suits him much better, don't you? Maybe I'm a victim of Hollywood brainwashing, growing to believe that blond hair is feminine, as in this series, and dark hair masculine. Hollywood almost always seems to portray, in real life as in animated movies, the female with lighter-colored hair.

I, too, favor dark hair, and also dark eyes, which is probably the nucleus of my fascination for Asians and Asian mixes.

Ross has dark brown eyes

Maybe that's why blond hair doesn't look good or natural on him (at least to my tastes), although it seems it is his natural color. Baby, blond ain't your color, IMHO.

Maybe that's why blond hair doesn't look good or natural on him (at least to my tastes), although it seems it is his natural color. Baby, blond ain't your color, IMHO.

Although I have brown hair and blue eyes, I went blond for about 10 years and was able to pull it off, since I kept it dirty blond. Agree that Ross looks much better with dark hair!

I've only dated one blond in my life, decades ago. He had brown eyes to boot. Nice body, though, like Ross and his bros, I suppose. I remember we were having brunch once with one of his friends, and his friend made a catty/joking remark about his having brown eyes despite his blond hair. It must not be that uncommon for people to have similar feelings to mine, that brown eyes and blond hair don't go well together (ideally). Of course, there are many other things that make up good looks, and I'd happily go out with any of the Lynch brothers, regardless of the hair color. For me, personally, the only really big turn-offs are baldness and obesity.

• 1 month later...