Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

This topic is 1241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Despite the chilly title, the hunks on this Netflix show have got me hot and sweaty!

This man almost had me instantly creaming my pants:

Jonathan Whitesell

From Vancouver, BC. Born August 28, 1991.

Jonathan-Whitesell532.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chance Perdomo is an American-born English actor. He appeared in Killed by My Debt (2018) and played Ambrose Spellman on the Netflix series based on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

b3e2b32f21a568bd57d45632f79cc31b7d8ab819.gifv

Gavin Thomas Leatherwood (born June 7, 1994) is an American actor. He plays the role of Nicholas Scratch on Netflix's Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2018–present). Leatherwood was born on June 7, 1994 to Tom Leatherwood and Jill Rigby Baltzer[2] in Maui, Hawaii, spent his youth in California and moved to Oregon when he was 18. He is of Spanish, Irish, English, Welsh, and Native American ancestry.

Gavin-Leatherwood779.jpg

Ross Shor Lynch (born December 29, 1995) is an American singer, songwriter, musician and actor. He was the lead vocalist of the pop rock band R5 and is one half of the band the Driver Era, with his brother, Rocky Lynch. As an actor, he is known for his debut role as Austin Moon on the Disney Channel original series Austin & Ally, and for his role as Brady in the Teen Beach Movie series.

In 2017, Lynch branched into film, starring in the biopic My Friend Dahmer, where he played a teenage Jeffrey Dahmer. In 2018, Lynch also starred in Status Update, playing the character of Kyle. Since 2018, Lynch has starred as Harvey Kinkle on the Netflix television series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Gavin-Ross097.jpg