BigMuscleNYC

Merboy
This topic is 814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, I chatted with him online a bit shortly before his visit to LA. He seemed pleasant. We discussed expectations and was all set to meet. He said to text him and say that he asked me to text him when he arrived in LA to confirm a time. I did just that and texted him twice while he was here and messaged him again online to see what was up... never a reply again. What a disappointment. 

Edited by Edude

• 1 month later...

The best muscle worship experience of my life!  Pics don't do him justice.  He is incredibly nice, accommodating, and focused on your experience.  He is also the most handsome man I have ever seen - Clark Kent in the flesh with kind blue eyes and thick dark hair.  His body oozes masculinity from head to his perfect size 12 feet.

22 hours ago, csb9273 said:

The best muscle worship experience of my life!  Pics don't do him justice.  He is incredibly nice, accommodating, and focused on your experience.  He is also the most handsome man I have ever seen - Clark Kent in the flesh with kind blue eyes and thick dark hair.  His body oozes masculinity from head to his perfect size 12 feet.

My! What big superlatives you have!

Little_Red_Riding_Hood_-_J._W._Smith.jpg

Edited by azdr0710

9 hours ago, csb9273 said:

Welcome to the forums…BigMuscleNYC!

It’s almost insulting how stupid they think we are.

22 hours ago, csb9273 said:

girl-sure-jan.gif

2 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

image.png.4836fe72fae7e97c801a1eb664105981.png

Marcia Marcia Marcia? JAN JAN JAN! Wys jou Vleis!

Although the only words I actually understand are: "When there's snow on the mountain, there's heat in the valley," I can still thoroughly understand the universal language of a great pair of shorts.

• 2 months later...
On 12/24/2021 at 5:51 PM, Walt said:

Marcia Marcia Marcia? JAN JAN JAN! Wys jou Vleis!

Although the only words I actually understand are: "When there's snow on the mountain, there's heat in the valley," I can still thoroughly understand the universal language of a great pair of shorts.

Wys jou Vleis…. is Afrikaans and it translates…."show your meat"…..lmao