Busting One's Nuts During Anal...Is it for Everyone?

MysticMenace
This topic is 1284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For clarity's sake, are you talking about cumming "hands free"? As a top I can tell you this is a major turn on for me if that happens, it means the chemistry is incredible o_O

It's a rarity for me now but when I was younger it happened often. It was a similar experience to what others have described. Of course, my bf of that time was hung but I think at that age my G Spot was in my brain and he knew how to hit it HARD. I'm with you guys: @Danny-Darko and @thickornotatall

I've seen it and but sounds like premature ejaculation to me.

Not in my case, my bf could f*ck for hours. Yes, I would cum before but I have absolutely ZERO impediments in repeating again and again. I was always tight at first, but he knew how to warm me up and open me. ?

Edited by orville

Not in my case, my bf could f*ck for hours. Yes, I would cume before but I have absolutely ZERO impediments in repeting again and again. I was always tight at first, but he knew how to warm me up and open me. ?

how old were you when you had the bf?

I'm not a minutemen, women would love me, I can fuck for hours.

The right guy with the right talent and “equipment” can definitely make me cum while bottoming

Asking for a friend ;)

My friend has always thought cumming while getting fucked is hot, but for some reason, it has not happened to him yet. So he asks:

• Is it as good or better than it looks? How is it different, if it is, from a business-as-usual jerk off?
  • What could potentially impede my friend's ability to bust his nuts while getting fucked? Is it just performance anxiety, the provider's tool is not hitting the spot, or is it something else?
  • What tips, if any, can my friend apply to increase his chances of this happening to him?
  • Could this happen to everyone, or should my friend just accept that this may not happen to him and to find other ways to enjoy himself?