Spin Instructors

tanman4u
This topic is 1277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you for the suggestions. When I first read Benjamin’s suggestion of Peloton I checked it out (mine isn’t a Peloton bike and I didn’t realize it didn’t need to be) and came across Alex who was recommended. I think he can certainly provide some motivation. Just have to put the bike together today and I’ll be ready to take him for a ride, so to speak.

Peloton bottom-line...

It's great as a tool to add to your existing fitness routine, but if you expect it to do everything, you'll end up like a lot of Peloton people who complain about being 'fit fat'

Peloton's tread is also great. Running burns more calories. It's also higher impact, so there's that to consider.

I work out with Jess King, Sam Yo and Robin Arzon. They're motivational without being unnatural and annoying.

Peloton bottom-line...

It's great as a tool to add to your existing fitness routine, but if you expect it to do everything, you'll end up like a lot of Peloton people who complain about being 'fit fat'

Peloton's tread is also great. Running burns more calories. It's also higher impact, so there's that to consider.

I work out with Jess King, Sam Yo and Robin Arzon. They're motivational without being unnatural and annoying.

I’d rather ride 5 miles up and down mountains on a Santa Cruz MTB. I realize that many people don’t live in a natural paradise where such endeavors are right down the road.

Peloton bottom-line...

Just started (3rd day) with Peloton and I’ve liked the 3 instructors I’ve used. None are the ones you mentioned show I’ll give them a try this week. TY