Cum soon - any solution?

Sfojohn
This topic is 1311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Uh, try masturbating before the appointment? Depends on age, refractory period, etc. I “do the deed” at least one day prior. And try focusing on something like baseball ... oh, wait a minute ... uh, taxes, uh, your grandmothers’s ankles, uh, um, er, trying singing in your head, like tunes from ”Rent” or anything by Streisand ... oh shit, thats not right ... politics?

Uh, try masturbating before the appointment? Depends on age, refractory period, etc. I “do the deed” at least one day prior. And try focusing on something like baseball ... oh, wait a minute ... uh, taxes, uh, your grandmothers’s ankles, uh, um, er, trying singing in your head, like tunes from ”Rent” or anything by Streisand ... oh shit, thats not right ... politics?

True I have tried that. It does help but sometimes it takes away the fun of being in the present and enjoying the moment...

I have a problem where I get excited and go in for an erotic massage, but I cum very soon within the few mins of sensitive touch after which my mood goes down and excitement is all off. Any solution to tackle this issue? Thanks!

Beat off before or during your last shower ahead of the massage. You’ll still shoot again but not as urgently, giving you time to enjoy all the touch leading up to it.

Beat off before or during your last shower ahead of the massage. You’ll still shoot again but not as urgently, giving you time to enjoy all the touch leading up to it.

Great thanks, is there a way to keep enjoying the touch even after it?

After shooting? From my experience, yes. ;)

Absolutely! Sensual touch includes way more than just fingers on your johnson. It can be a lovely wind-down, with a satisfaction that can feel more BFE-like. Less like ‘here’s some

tissue, you can use the shower if you want.’ while you’re still hovering off the table. Ask for the experience you want.

On your free time, try edging masturbation and do cum control. It will send you feedback on how close you are and when you have to stop. You can always tell the masseur to stop a bit if you are about to cum and you feel it's too soon to climax.

I have a problem where I get excited and go in for an erotic massage, but I cum very soon within the few mins of sensitive touch after which my mood goes down and excitement is all off. Any solution to tackle this issue? Thanks!

I have mentioned this before...

Hmm. You may want to try applying a desensitizing cream or spray (Promescent) to help you last longer...

It's tough because I'd keep picturing their The Crown actor counterparts, who were cast to look ready-for-film and a lot less directly inbred than a lot of the existing royals.

that, plus in the 1st series they were cast young and horny. Then quite quickly the queen donned those sturdy shoes, began to fill out in the middle and wore ugly dresses.

that, plus in the 1st series they were cast young and horny. Then quite quickly the queen donned those sturdy shoes, began to fill out in the middle and wore ugly dresses.

Yes. It was quite jarring to see how they were made to appear in the last season. But we digress....

Aside from the good practices shared here, I also find that the more I see a particular masseur, the longer I last. The excitement is still there, but I guess that’s my body’s way of saying it knows the masseur’s touches already