Rob Marciano

lucky13000
This topic is 5826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So the hunk is just on CNN doing a remote from Florida on the wildfires wearing a nice, kinda tight shortsleeve polo shirt ( almost as good as bare-chested). Wonder how much it would take to get this guy to agree to turn a trick ? - so cute.

R.M. always did it for me also! Too Bad he doesn't get as much air time as he should! I'd gladly replace "Wolfman" Blitzer with R.M. LOL

Of course the only guy to give him competition in the LOOKS Dept is Lonnie Quinn on CBS. The Guy is a BLND/BLUE Hunk! BUT never out of his suit. But you can see IF he looks that good in a suit, he looks just as good out of it! ;-)

He's the only reason to watch CNN. Hotter than bloody hell. But unfortunately everytime I turn on CNN I get those twin whack job cranks -- Lou Dobbs and Jack Cafferty. Get the hook already.

My favorite Rob Marciano story is when hurricane season comes and they get him down there all wet in a t-shirt. Time for the lubricants!

Mark

>My favorite Rob Marciano story is when hurricane season comes

>and they get him down there all wet in a t-shirt. Time for the

>lubricants!

My favorite example of that was the year they had Marciano and our lady Anderson Cooper together covering a hurricane.

They'd huddle in the wind & rain, yelling breathlessly into the mic, and from the body language you just wanted to yell back "SO KISS ALREADY!" }(

Archived