411 on TwinkAsian

Chad Constantine
This topic is 1319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it a downside? Surely you jest because saying so, imho, is demeaning to Asians. You artificially set a barrier they can't overcome until they turn 40.

What you might have said, or I would say, is that the question is how attracted are you to men who look very young despite being of age and more. If you are not attracted to the same, then it's on you, not the Asian.

I don't think that the Asian in question looks so young as to be mistaken for being underage. But I have seen several Asians in my time...it gives me a frame of reference.

I haven't hired him but I plan to one of these days. Turns out that he works at Energy Spa. I saw him there when I met TerrenceZZ. Seemed nice in general and we chatted via RentMen messenger that night. I had to check if that was the same guy I thought it was. lol Obviously, rates will vary from a spa/massage encounter to a RentMen encounter but I am interested in trying him myself.

Is it a downside? Surely you jest because saying so, imho, is demeaning to Asians. You artificially set a barrier they can't overcome until they turn 40.

What you might have said, or I would say, is that the question is how attracted are you to men who look very young despite being of age and more. If you are not attracted to the same, then it's on you, not the Asian.

I don't think that the Asian in question looks so young as to be mistaken for being underage. But I have seen several Asians in my time...it gives me a frame of reference.

You are certainly entitled to your interpretation/opinion. For me. My statement still stands. I too "have seen several Asians in my time" and "have a frame of reference."