Vintage Photos of Men In Love

Lucky

Beautiful pics! I wonder how possible would have been for these pics to be developed at some places without creating a buzz.....I remember in the 80s with my first boyfriend we went to Ibiza and took pictures together at the beach hugging and kissing, and I was so embarrassed when I went to pick them up at the store in Italy...! 😀

7 hours ago, Italiano said:

Beautiful pics! I wonder how possible would have been for these pics to be developed at some places without creating a buzz.....I remember in the 80s with my first boyfriend we went to Ibiza and took pictures together at the beach hugging and kissing, and I was so embarrassed when I went to pick them up at the store in Italy...! 😀

I wondered the same thing but I always found others that told me of places that were "cool" and gave no problems. Plus many of these photos were taken by gay photographers which probably developed their own film in their studios. While traveling I've never developed film abroad if I've taken risque photos. Thank technology for cell phones and memory sticks that we no longer have to send rolls of film out to be developed.