Today's CoverBoy Nick in Des Moines -

Guest Wetnwildbear
This topic is 5820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had the same reaction.

I pictured him with a tuba wearing one of those silly outfits with lots of gold braid and epaulets.

Either that or he looks like he just got out of Math Club.

And what's with that hair?

It's only a head shot but somehow I just cannot imagine that guy with a hot, muscular body .....

Hope I'm wrong. I bet Des Moines could use a few better guys.

Mark

Guest ncm2169

The cheap jokes are just that - cheap. If you want a Left Coast or Right Coast "star," hire one. If you want a certified Middle American, give this dude a try.

P.S. I have "no truck" (as some here in the Midwest say) with Nick, but I sure am hoping to. }(

Guest ncm2169

< that is not at all representative of hot men in the Midwest

The Midwest is chock full of hot men ranging from the acclaimed Carlson Twins to, yes, dweebs. What makes them special is that they tend to be real and natural. :9

Guest ncm2169

Well, Mr. Band Camp, could you enlighten us about the hijinks at Band Camp? I went to two camps when I was an adolescent - one was School Police Camp and the other was Boy Scout Camp. Those two respective weeks resulted in a grand total of one "sexual experience," when my roomie explained why "it was called a boner."

I've been told I had atypical camp experiences. x(

I'm up for hearing other experiences. }(

Archived