411 SantiagoAragon

Chaibiguy
This topic is 1323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What do you guys think?

I think ?? I've seen the hanging-from-the bball-hoop picture before.....maybe??......

he promises an unforgettable "moment" - a word often used by others.......

"oral" is conspicuously absent from his "I Am Into" list.....pretty rare to not see that word in these lists.....

ad text, in general, sounds like he's done this before.......

that's all I got!.....could be real.....dunno

I think ?? I've seen the hanging-from-the bball-hoop picture before.....maybe??......

he promises an unforgettable "moment" - a word often used by others.......

"oral" is conspicuously absent from his "I Am Into" list.....pretty rare to not see that word in these lists.....

ad text, in general, sounds like he's done this before.......

that's all I got!.....could be real.....dunno

A lot of native Spanish speakers say "moment" in English when the better translation is "time." Another clue that English is a second language for him is the use of the infinitive ("to feel comfortable") when most native English speakers would probably say "feeling comfortable."

That said, I have no idea if his ad is legit or not. I don't see anything in it that convinces me in either direction.

A lot of native Spanish speakers say "moment" in English when the better translation is "time." Another clue that English is a second language for him is the use of the infinitive ("to feel comfortable") when most native English speakers would probably say "feeling comfortable."

That said, I have no idea if his ad is legit or not. I don't see anything in it that convinces me in either direction.

thanks for the thoughts.....in these hypersensitive times, I didn't want to make the (public) assumption that English was not his primary language, but it was obvious to me when I first read his write-up