Rentmasseur Reviews

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 1340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MikeThomas

I tried submitting a positive review and was rejected because no communication between the masseur and me took place via the rentmasseur website. Seems odd.

I've learned to view the profile while signed in (they can see if you viewed even if you don't message through their site) and I try to send at least one message via their site. I sent a good review just the other day and one "how are you?" message through their site was enough for the review to go through. I had another one that I only viewed while signed in but texted outside their site; it still went through. But I had another review denied solely because I never even signed in to view the guy's profile, and of course I never messaged via their site, only via text. They said there was no proof that we met.

I tried submitting a positive review and was rejected because no communication between the masseur and me took place via the rentmasseur website. Seems odd.

You are NOT required to communicate through their website to have your review posted. Their system of checks and balances, while not perfect, is designed to prevent a plethora of fake reviews. All you need to do is to be logged on to their site and obtain the service provider's phone number. Rentmasseur's system will track your site activity, which in turn will allow your review to be reviewed and posted.

P.S. It also helps to have the masseur on your wishlist, but it is not a requirement. Further, if you have have communicated with the masseur over text, you should send a screen shot of the text message to the body of your communication with the RM administrator (I have done it in the past and the review was posted).

I'm happy to answer any additional questions you have. Please do a reply to this message so it pops up in my alerts.

Edited by NJ_hiker

I have had reviews not posted because it was not emailed through their system. Texting through phone number listed through the site still got reviews rejected. The only luck I have had is through emailing on the RM site. It is needs fixed.

I tried that too, no luck. I argued how else was I to get in contact with them. Finally they told me what I had to do. So I play their game.