Buying Poppers via the Internet...?

Axiom2001
This topic is 990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 6/1/2021 at 4:15 PM, KeepItReal said:

I ordered from them today.  Website looks a little out of date (like something from 15 years ago) and they do not accept credit cards/debit cards.  Only Venmo/Cash App/Zelle etc.  Feels a little shady but I will see if the order is processed and arrives on time. Hope my gamble pays off!

spacer.png  

Order received today. Took more than a week to receive, but was well packaged. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

I posted in another area yesterday (06.20.21) but can't find the initial site posted.  My most recent purchase came from https://www.poppers-aromas.eu. Apparently, the products that they carry are truer to what one would obtain many years ago.  I purchased AMYL and IRON FIST, two rather potent product.  The latter has a smoothness about it that enhances the experience that one is undergoing and has no smell that irritates.

Order--use--and have fun, men!

Edited by Axiom2001

• 1 month later...
On 6/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, robear said:

Indeed, "ethyl" is different that what most people mean by poppers.  It's an aerosol gas that is typically sprayed on a piece of cloth and held in the mouth while breathing through it.  It has a much more dramatic effect than nitrite poppers, a sensation of nearly losing conciousness.  Pretty hardcore for thrillseekers, I found it neither pleasant nor erotic.

My go-to-man of a few years back used this once while in my presence.  I tried but was too timid as well as frightened to indulge fully. I was afraid of having a heart attack although my heart then, as well as today, is fairly solid.  I have no problems.

I wish amyl nitrate would come back.  It was some good shit, and I write that because one could imbibe, receive his calm high, and fuck the night away if that were his intention.

Edited by Axiom2001