411 on Musclemu in NYC — TGTBT?

myophile
This topic is 1338 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/musclemu

My heart skipped a beat when I came across this guy’s profile on RM this morning. The photos belong to Vitaly Ugolnikov, a young bodybuilder, one of the biggest mass monsters to come out of Russia in recent years. I figure his MUST be TGTBT — and his profile is only 5 hours old, LOL. But of course I’d love to be proven wrong, so if any of my fellow muscle worshippers have heard rumors of this guy, please share!

Edited by myophile

You know your pics! He does claim to be from Europe so at least there isnt that con. Only issue is vitaly is supposedly 22 years old. Ad states 27.

Best thing would be to contact him and in a respectful way let him know you think its tgtbt. If he continues on that he is legit hire him but tell him you have to meet downstairs at the hotel bar to validate. If he is legit he wont have a problem.

Edited by Gymowner

My gut feeling and I have no proof is that yes, it is a big bodybuilder from Europe. Just another huge guy using vitaly's pics. Happens all the time. Why I said you should meet first face to face for the hire. You may be pleasantly surprised

Say to the person in the ad.. .

"I know who the bodybuilder is in the pics you post. If that is really you. Terrific! If you are just using these pics and still in that size and muscularity range... that's fine as well. If you dont resemble the massive amount of muscle which is why I'm hiring, then there wont be a hire. I'm excited to hear back from you!"

will be interesting to see what happens. in his instagram, if you go down to the 16th post he is with a man and he is speaking to the portugues people. i certainly know the man is speaking a language other than russian and i cant make out if Vitaly is speaking the same language. But he is very fluent. if anyone can watch that video and understand what they are saying, it may not be a stretch that he speaks both italian and spanish as is stated in his rentmen ad. same as in post #18. hmmmm.... this is getting good! i would definitely put out feelers to the ad if i was in new york city.

as for his actual height and weight, i scoured the internet and i could not come up with one legit statistic. all over the place from 5'7" to 6'6"! he looks wayyyy bigger than 225 though imho. Vitaly so pushes all my buttons its not even funny. blond, blue, handsome baby face with massive legs and enormous ass! my god to be in that ass crack! suffocation at its finest! lol

Edited by Gymowner

• 3 weeks later...

vitaly just won a big show in russia this weekend. go to his instagram, goodvito. 3 pics in he posts a short video doing a lat spread... my god his ass, hams and back are insanely massive! at 23 years old! if this was really him in NYC a few weeks ago im biting my tongue that he wasnt in my neck of the woods to see him.

anyone meet up with this guy to confirm yeah or nay if the ad was really him or fake? his ad has expired and he did get a contract with larry wheels and a few others recently, so he really could have been in and out of NYC quickly. man am i dying to find out whats what on this one! lol

i certainly know the man is speaking a language other than russian and i cant make out if Vitaly is speaking the same language. But he is very fluent. if anyone can watch that video and understand what they are saying, it may not be a stretch that he speaks both italian and spanish as is stated in his rentmen ad

The other guy says he is a trainer, and he's speaking Portuguese. He's serving as an interpreter for Vitaly, who is speaking in a language other than Portuguese and answering questions from his Brazilian fans.

The other guy says he is a trainer, and he's speaking Portuguese. He's serving as an interpreter for Vitaly, who is speaking in a language other than Portuguese and answering questions from his Brazilian fans.

I texted Musclemu twice and got no reply. Pending a review, or confirmation of an actual visit by a forum member, I call bullshit.