Naked Theater Question

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 5832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Hey guys!

Anyone caught the most recent cast of "Naked Boys Singing" in New York City? Anyone so cute in the cast I should re-visit the show? I do like watching those sweet fellas belt without their belts....

Thanks.

>Hey guys!

>Anyone caught the most recent cast of "Naked Boys

>Singing" in New York City? Anyone so cute in the cast I

>should re-visit the show? I do like watching those sweet

>fellas belt without their belts....

>Thanks.

I didn't see the "live" show, but I saw the film and found very, very, very few of the guys, if any, to be considered "cute" or "hot!" ...quite disappointed as I had expected something quite different.

Saw the previous cast on my last trip NYC a few months ago. Very glad I saw it once - it was novel and I was curious.

Haven't seem the new cast. But, unless there's someone specific that turns your crank, I personally wouldn't purchase a ticket.

Once was enough for me.

Guest GBoy

I just saw it 3 weeks ago, I never seen the old cast, so not sure what to compare, but the cast I saw was great, and there are one really hot guy in it, and the rest wasn't bad to look either.

Archived