Rent masseur advantage over masseur finder

Pittlookalike
This topic is 1360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve hired some providers that strictly advertise on MF expecting a legit session and to my surprise, it was more than a massage and more so than guys I’ve hired on RM. There are some hidden gems on MF. The most difficult thing is it’s practically forbidden for them to advertise more than just massage on that site. I understand communication is key, but if you’re not one to lay out all of your cards on the table, you’ll want to pay attention to the prices. From my experiences, this is how I structure my pricing tiers on MF:

$60-100/hr - Legit massage. It’s rare to get some hint of sensuality at the $100 tag.

$120/hr - includes some form of sensuality.

$140-180/hr and above consisted of massage+.

From 411 AndreDallas formerly Houston

I stumbled upon this thread to find that there have been several negative experiences from forum members despite the masseur having several positive reviews on his masseurfinder profile. Are Rentmasseur reviews more reliable than Masseurfinder ones?

Crossposting to another thread that is comparing both websites...

Edited by orville

Masseurfinder has less and less providers each year. It’s too expensive for them, to advertise on. Also too many stupid rules like “no topless photos”, etc.

As a provider that offers massage as much as other services, I blanched at MF's absurd ad pricing. The lowest tier is >$100! And the tier that you expect to use to show that you're "serious" about your work (gold) is $200! Yikes and fuck that. Even RentMen is only like ~$90.