I FUCKING HATE RM Staff

BeefyDude
This topic is 1352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I fucking hate how they don't post legit reviews - claiming there was no contact with them

In this case the masseur deservers the amazing review I wrote him (and then some)

We did chat on RM but after I wrote the review, so they rejected it

FUCK THEM!!!!!!! i'm tired of their BULLSHIT

I get you dont want fake reviews. But in my case it was an awesome review and the masseur and I DID chat on their website

Because you must to communicate with masseur through RM platform by email

Also, here is a hint for you. You should click on a masseur ad aproximantly 15 times or more. Check his phone two ,three times, email, location.

Rentmasseur administration sees that , and you will post your review.

100% works on me

Edited by Richardbl

thanks...

anything I can do after the fact

I really want this review to go through

this guy deserved it

@BeefyDude you are so worked up over this guy and I can understand your frustration about not posting your review. But can't you at least let your Forum buddies in on this outstanding mssseur? We wait with baited breath. Spill the beans, please my friend.

thanks...

anything I can do after the fact

I really want this review to go through

this guy deserved it

It happened to me too. I just emailed the admin and explained that I contact by text and I listed the date of our email conversation. They approved it the next day. Hope this helps -xx

Trust me I sent multiple replies.. They are now being jerks/ assholes and not responding.. F__K them

Been there done that. Remember they are human beings too. So what would you do if you see the 10th email of the same guy sending another review request. I think if you let some time happen and then try after some time then you review will pass. Just make sure to send a direct message to the provider right after so the system doesn't reject it.