Outdoor/al fresco massage in LA?

DP85
This topic is 1346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gio does but he is the worst in my opinion. He’s dumpy and chubby and there is nothing sensual or even therapeutic about his massage. One of the three worst masseurs in la.

Well I guess that popped my balloon. Good to know, though.

One of the worst is lenny in long beach. He is obese. I thought he might be football type husky per his photo, but he’s not. He lives in squalor, a studio apt that was so tiny and crammed and filthy. He charges way below market and that should have tipped me off that there something wrong, but he was one of my first hires and long before i knew of this informative site.

One of the worst is lenny in long beach. He is obese. I thought he might be football type husky per his photo, but he’s not. He lives in squalor, a studio apt that was so tiny and crammed and filthy. He charges way below market and that should have tipped me off that there something wrong, but he was one of my first hires and long before i knew of this informative site.

Yeah, I saw him once too. I am no slim jim so I can't say anything about his body, but his place was definitely a setting for the next episode of Hoarders.

Arrange for an outcall and have the masseur set up his table in your backyard. I just did that the other night. An 8pm outcall, a massage under the stars. It was spectacular. The best part is that you can use your favorite guy, you don't have to settle or look for one that does it at their place.

brb buying a house