Providers rescheduling

Guest Justin7402
This topic is 1380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Justin7402

How often does this happen to you guys? Was scheduled to see someone last weekend and they texted something had come up and asked to reschedule for this weekend, I said that was fine, but today got a text asking to reschedule again until next weekend because they had to go out of town. I'm halfway tempted to just tell them to forget it and cancel the appointment, but I know shit happens etc so I went ahead and pushed it back again.

It depends on how much you want to meet the guy. While rescheduling twice isn't considerate, it seems like he's at doing it in advance. My gut reaction would be to just move on, but if I really wanted to meet the guy and he and I lived in the same city so no extra planning was required, I might give him a third try.

I usually book when I want/am ready for a massage not based on a particular guy. So if I want a massage for this weekend and the guy I booked cancels, I contact another provider.

If it were me I’d tell this guy that I was looking forward to a massage this weekend and that I’m booking someone else and that I’ll be touch next time. But that’s just me. If you’re into him and you’re into waiting you might want to risk him canceling again.

Guest Justin7402

The word "provider" is weird.

Lol I browsed for a while before I started posting and had seen it used before so I went with it