Moment of Truth

Greathands
This topic is 5861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I finally got around to watching my DVR recording of last week's episode of the Moment of Truth.

The guy playing decided to leave the game winning $100,000 after answering his last question "have you ever been paid for sex". His affirmative answer "back in college" seemed to be a shocking surprise to his family and girlfriend.

For those of you who watched the show ... did you get the feeling that perhaps one of the next questions would have been if he had been paid by men?

Even before they got to that question I kept telling my partner that he looked familiar ... lol.

Guest josephga

I saw that show and he looks like someone ive seen on line b4. i wondered too if he stopped b4 being asked if he slept with men for money..

Odds are that he was paid by a man for sex. Women pay for sex much less often. As a college student, I was picked up while hitch-hiking, after a few leading questions, the driver asked me "would you let me clean your pipes for $50." I was 17 and in need of cash and in need of a blow job so I said yes. That was my only gay experience for more than 15 years. By the way, I drove his car as he blew me and nearly wrecked the thing as he did, with the car reaching top speed of about 75 down a side street. I hit the brake and pulled over and when he wanted to stop right there, I grabbed the back of his head and forced him down on me until he gagged me to a conclusion. I didn't get the full $50 though. Foolish not to get money in advance.

Hmmm. I would have thought the foolish part was driving 75 mph down a side street. Was it necessary to endanger lives? (I don't mean to be judgmental, but when people could have died....)

Well all the people on the street lived and I was out the money I definitely could have used, so for me the foolish part was not getting the money up front. Of course this event occurred about 35 years ago so the speed in my mind gets attributed to youthful exuberance. It is likely that if I was going to hit a pedestrian with a car while driving and getting a blow job, that most would look at the blow job as the most foolish part. But for further clarification, the intent wasn't to be driving 75 that was a result the leg muscle contractions from the BJ.

Archived