Jimmy Yang on Amazon

Lucky
This topic is 1388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A stand-up comedian, Jimmy Yang, has his moment as Amazon presents his stand-up special. Although I didn't like his constant digs at older people, he does otherwise have charm. Funny? Well, funnier than many others.

He is funny. His digs at older people remind me of the early days of Margaret Cho. I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge how quickly I would "jump" that hottie if the opportunity ever presented itself. :p

He is funny. His digs at older people remind me of the early days of Margaret Cho. I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge how quickly I would "jump" that hottie if the opportunity ever presented itself. :p

Margaret Cho?

I rarely laugh at, or with, comedians on TV, even including Jerry Seinfeld. But if I am at a live performance, I have tears from laughing so hard. Why is that? Jimmy Yang was one of the very few who had me giggle a couple of times.

Jimmy Yang's jokes about old people turned me off. Then today guess who was behind me in line at McD's drive-through?

Yes, Jimmy Yang.

I saw him when he leaned on his horn because I was taking too long to place my order.

“Take the high road,” I thought to myself. It's Jimmy Yang! So when I got to the first window I paid for his order along with my own.

The cashier must have told him what I'd done, because as we moved up he leaned out his window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid his rudeness with a kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took his food too.

Now he has to go back to the end of the line start all over.

Jimmy, don't honk your horn at old people.

(anon)