What’s the verdict BEARDS OR CLEAN SHAVEN? Which U prefer?

Muscleking
This topic is 1384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm most attracted to a naturally smooth guys--which I find are on the rare side, I also know that a naturally smooth guy would also not be able to sport a beard. I can honestly say that every naturally smooth guy I've been with only has a few whiskers on his face, otherwise there would be a body hair mis-match. So therefore I equate bearded men as having hairy bodies too, which is something I go limp to.

Interesting. I'm curious if I would qualify as having a "hairy" body to you. My beard is pretty full, and I typically wear a mustache and beard, but I only have a light amount of hair on the lower 2/3rds of my pecs, a bit going from my naval to my pubes, that area (the pubes), a light amount of hair on my forearms, a bit around my butthole, and fairly hairy legs.

The rest is barren. Nothing on my back, shoulders, upper arms, belly, butt cheeks, etc.

Edit: I really like beards or stubble on guys. Especially Latinos? ?

Interesting. I'm curious if I would qualify as having a "hairy" body to you. My beard is pretty full, and I typically wear a mustache and beard, but I only have a light amount of hair on the lower 2/3rds of my pecs, a bit going from my naval to my pubes, that area (the pubes), a light amount of hair on my forearms, a bit around my butthole, and fairly hairy legs.

The rest is barren. Nothing on my back, shoulders, upper arms, belly, butt cheeks, etc.

Hmmmm...

I guess on a hairy scale:

• Naturally smooth

• Mostly smooth

• Lightly hairy

• Moderately hairy

• Gorilla

I’d put you at Lightly Hairy.

?

Depends on the guy, and what we like!

http://sketch42blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/beard-moustache-hotter-science-compare.jpg

I agree that with that man, the trimmed beard looks best. With most men, however, I prefer clean-shaven. A trimmed beard is fine. I don't like either bushy beards or thick moustaches. Anything that will interfere with kissing is a problem.

I agree that with that man, the trimmed beard looks best. With most men, however, I prefer clean-shaven. A trimmed beard is fine. I don't like either bushy beards or thick moustaches. Anything that will interfere with kissing is a problem.

Would you like to post some examples of younger men who look better clean-shaven?

Would you like to post some examples of younger men who look better clean-shaven?

Josh Watson looks wonderful, either way, but I prefer clean-shaven.

Josh-Watson-WYAAgy-VR-B.jpg

Josh-Watson533.jpg