Calling 411 re Hunqstudd

rich68
This topic is 1358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He told me he was available, quoted 250 dollars and then suddenly stop responding after I asked if he bottoms.

Why don’t you reach out to him again & say you aren’t interested in topping him but ask if he can send you a recent selfie & see what happens?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don’t you reach out to him again & say you aren’t interested in topping him but ask if he can send you a recent selfie & see what happens?

My sixth sense still tells me he ain't real. He basically stopped texting when I asked if he was half Dominican.

Trying again won't hurt me though. I'll see how it goes.

Poor guy must be having tough time in New York. He’s been “available” 24/7 for over a week now.

A lot of dudes like to claim half Dominican, half Italian, half this and that to seem more exotic. Black scort like to do this a lot for some reason. It's been my experience.

My sixth sense still tells me he ain't real. He basically stopped texting when I asked if he was half Dominican.

Trying again won't hurt me though. I'll see how it goes.

You previously said in post #23 that he stopped responding when you asked him if he bottoms. Now it's because you asked if he's half-Dominican. Which one is it? The first reason makes him sound like a jerk, since he checked off "Versatile/Top" in his ad. Most of us would likely agree that such a selection pretty much invites this type of follow up inquiry from a prospective client. But since he says that he's Arab and Dominican in the body of his ad, I could see why a provider would think that this type of question is probably from a time waster, even if you didn't mean it that way.

You previously said in post #23 that he stopped responding when you asked him if he bottoms. Now it's because you asked if he's half-Dominican. Which one is it? The first reason makes him sound like a jerk, since he checked off "Versatile/Top" in his ad. Most of us would likely agree that such a selection pretty much invites this type of follow up inquiry from a prospective client. But since he says that he's Arab and Dominican in the body of his ad, I could see why a provider would think that this type of question is probably from a time waster, even if you didn't mean it that way.

Well yeah you are right.

I'm about to text him again. Let me see...

I am reading his info again right now. I can't find the part where it says his versatile/top. Maybe he changed his mind?

I am reading his info again right now. I can't find the part where it says his versatile/top. Maybe he changed his mind?

You missed the point. Asking if he bottoms makes sense because he listed as "Versatile/Top" and that can mean different things to different people. There are several threads going back many years about the confusion on these sexual position labels. He should have expected clients to ask clarifying questions about that, so don't worry about that one.

The question of yours that makes it seem like you may have been wasting his time is asking if he's part Dominican when his ad clearly stated that he's Arab and Dominican. Unless you needed to know his precise ethnic mix, that seems like a redundant question.

[MEDIA=imgur]LEG0v2p[/MEDIA]

From the review:

"This guy is a liar. His pictures are fake. He does not look anything like the pictures. When we met I decided to leave when I saw it was a different person. The guy not only is a liar but he demanded me to pay him which I refused to. He threaten to call the police and I told him go ahead call them. He didn't want to open the door but eventually he opened the door and I left. He continue making a scene outside. Worst person ever."

[MEDIA=imgur]LEG0v2p[/MEDIA]

From the review:

"This guy is a liar. His pictures are fake. He does not look anything like the pictures. When we met I decided to leave when I saw it was a different person. The guy not only is a liar but he demanded me to pay him which I refused to. He threaten to call the police and I told him go ahead call them. He didn't want to open the door but eventually he opened the door and I left. He continue making a scene outside. Worst person ever."

sorry that happened, thanks for let others know.