411 - Brad Ford in Columbus

sam.fitzpatrick
This topic is 1250 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen him twice. Technically proficient massage, nice body, but detached and aloof. If you need a good massage and expect nothing more (unless you're younger than him and hot), he's a good choice. Also, because he's always on the go, he tends to stay in crappy places. The last time I saw him he was in this sad, tiny studio in Chicago, in an apartment building where you could smell the food of poor people in the hallway.

We did have an interesting conversation the second time and he did warm up a little and delivered a semi-enthusiastic HE. I'd give him another try if he were to show up in my area (after this crisis is over).

He lived in a place in the Edgewater neighborhood in Chicago at least 13 years ago. He left and came back briefly a year or two ago. I was tempted in 2007 but not now. One of those pics was used then. And if you search Bradford (no space) you'll find many so-so comments in these forums. He was in his mid 20s back then (at least). So at least in his 40s now.

He was my second choice. Have you seen him?

I have not seen him yet. I've chatted with him on RM but haven't found the time to meet up.

• 4 months later...

I've seen him twice. Technically proficient massage, nice body, but detached and aloof. If you need a good massage and expect nothing more (unless you're younger than him and hot), he's a good choice. Also, because he's always on the go, he tends to stay in crappy places. The last time I saw him he was in this sad, tiny studio in Chicago, in an apartment building where you could smell the food of poor people in the hallway.

We did have an interesting conversation the second time and he did warm up a little and delivered a semi-enthusiastic HE. I'd give him another try if he were to show up in my area (after this crisis is over).

"smell the food of poor people" ?

"smell the food of poor people" ?

I'm guessing that anyone who has ever lived in a crappy apartment building will know what I'm talking about. It's the smell of overcooked cabbage, fish that's more than three days old, poor ventilation and garbage that doesn't get taken out as often as it should. Been there. Don't want to be reminded of those days when I'm paying close to $200 for what is supposed to be a pleasurable, spa-like experience. No slight against the poor, just the stank of not so great memories