Delta Flight Turns Around With Mask Refusers

Lucky
This topic is 1396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The one time I flew to London was on VA on a Delta coded flight. VA was a great experience. Depending on when I decide to go back to London, I will decide which airline I want to fly.

I have flown LAX to London on VA; not bad, not great. I prefer Air New Zealand.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice that some of the passengers involved in this brawl who were wearing masks only had them on for decoration, pulled down over their chins or only covering their mouths and not their noses?

Yes, @Unicorn noticed it #21

Well, they were in a brawl - maybe they slipped. :-D

Bingo!

I guess if you're fighting a mask might be pulled away, fall, etc.

Yes, @Unicorn noticed it #21

Bingo!

I guess if you're fighting a mask might be pulled away, fall, etc.

There were a lot of people not wearing a mask on that video who weren't involved in the fight...

I’m in the midst of some traveling that my office requested I undertake (approx 3 weeks total ; stops with limited time spent in 5 separate, far-flung countries).....overwhelmingly for my health safety - but also as an inducement for me to agree - for my comfort & convenience, the office has provided a dedicated / exclusive use private corp jet for these current travels.....certainly not my 1st experience w/private jet travel but this trip has taken it to a new level....like they say - “once you go black, you can’t go back”......going forward my preference is (hugely) for private only.;)

(more complicated & involved than I care to explain but.....my company arranged advance clearance allowing for entry to the various countries bypassing, with certain conditions, any quarantine mandates / restrictions)

Thanks for the info, but I'm pretty loyal to getting my Delta perks.

Air New Zealand, if I understand correctly, may have relieved you of the need to make such a choice, as they don't currently plan to resume flying to LHR.

My thoughts are this; but first, never fly American and I won't anymore, the attendants weren't wearing masks nor did they enforce passengers but what do you expect from American, the suck just like Spectrum. But getting back to the mandatory mask and people talking about their rights, OK, if you know in advance the requirements, and you don't want to comply, fly another airline, don't blame politics or the airline. No body tells you to fly the airline.