411 on WillWeber in NYC

final_impact
This topic is 1215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

For whatever reason - maybe a spellcheck glitch / maybe even stupidity - the guy made a typo.....

Are you stupid for not knowing what he meant to say or are you just trying to be funny by mocking his typo ?

I think many of us would overlook that “typo” as he has so many other nice features that recommend him :)

• 4 months later...

Are you stupid for not knowing what he meant to say or are you just trying to be funny by mocking his typo ?

I must confess that I overlooked that too but just because I closed the profile a few seconds after opening it.

But when I read the rest because of your comment, man there were so many other "typos" that it really turned me off.

I've seen other providers whose English is not their 1st language putting a lot more effort into having a legible ad.

I must confess that I overlooked that too but just because I closed the profile a few seconds after opening it.

But when I read the rest because of your comment, man there were so many other "typos" that it really turned me off.

I've seen other providers whose English is not their 1st language putting a lot more effort into having a legible ad.

Nice even tempered reply, orville. Much better than I would have done. :p