411 on Goodintentions

Hlparx
This topic is 1216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

He ghosted me, which is ironic since his ad copy states, "Serious Only Please—let’s be mindful of each others valuable time". Set up a time and was scheduled to meet at his hotel. All scheduling/interests/communication had taken place on RM Messenger as he has no phone listed. I asked him to confirm and send me his address the day of. He sent it to me two hours before we were to meet. I got to his hotel and he never came down or answered his calls or texts.

UPDATE: He's blaming it on his phone.

On the night before, we had agreed to meet at 11:00 am (all done on RM Messenger as he lists no phone #) and I told him to confirm and text me his address in the morning. At 9:00 am, he texted me a "Good Morning" and after a few back and forth texts, he gives me the address and instructions to let him know when I arrive.

At 10:30, I text him to let him know I'm leaving and that GPS says it should be about 20 minutes. I text him when I park and then send two more texts and finally a call at 11:15, which goes to voicemail and I leave a message.

When I get home (11:41), I send him a message on RM asking what happened? He responds 2 1/2 hours later with a story about how he had broken his phone and is using an older one from a "few cycles ago" and that no messages were going out or coming in from "since around 9:30/10am this morning."

UPDATE: He's blaming it on his phone.

On the night before, we had agreed to meet at 11:00 am (all done on RM Messenger as he lists no phone #) and I told him to confirm and text me his address in the morning. At 9:00 am, he texted me a "Good Morning" and after a few back and forth texts, he gives me the address and instructions to let him know when I arrive.

At 10:30, I text him to let him know I'm leaving and that GPS says it should be about 20 minutes. I text him when I park and then send two more texts and finally a call at 11:15, which goes to voicemail and I leave a message.

When I get home (11:41), I send him a message on RM asking what happened? He responds 2 1/2 hours later with a story about how he had broken his phone and is using an older one from a "few cycles ago" and that no messages were going out or coming in from "since around 9:30/10am this morning."

???????????????

So between 9:00 and your arrival his phone broke?. His day job is a comedy writer?