Masseurs who request pics... ?

MassageLoverSD
This topic is 1396 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What about ** Clients ** asking for pics ????

I was getting a massage two weeks ago from my reg guy here in Long Beach.. During the massage his phone was ringing I told him to answer it... It was possible a new guy calling him but he was asking pics of body Body etc.... He was telling him real nice that his pics is posted on his website / google listing and other websites for massage.

But the guy on the phone was very high demanding wanting more pics..... WOW...

Your provider sounds terrible if he has his phone on during the session you paid for. That's a dealbreaker to me. When I pay my time I expect you to be focused on me. Phone off. Computer alerts off. No distractions, no interruptions. Period.

The weirdness of your story and subsequent reaction to others asking about it makes me believe you are a provider masquerading as a client which is totally mental, dude.

I had that happen to me once. I naively obliged with some pics and then got ghosted....

https://rentmasseur.com/RyanWest

My ghosting experience after sending a pic was with https://rent.men/TaylorReignXXX

I wish he would have gotten to the ghosting before I traveled to LA to see him.

This pisses me off so much. We spend time looking on RM and Rentmasseur because we want to avoid this Tinder/Grinder/Scruff bullshit. I said it before and I will say it again: It's ok if they ask stats: age, height, weight, race; but If a provider is concerned about what you look like and asks for a picture of you, HE'S NOT WORTHY of your time and money. In my experience, those providers who think they are the best looking / muscled guys around and picky, they are for the most part from bad to mediocre in their service. I prefer a thousand times a handsome next-door looking kind of guy with superb skills than a muscle guy with pretty face who has no idea what he's doing or is only looking to please himself. In this case it's so deceiving because these two "providers" have a good amount of reviews. My rule of thumb is that as soon as I receive a request for a picture I immediately block so I don't even get any interest in them by mistake.

Edited by orville

I recently had 2 different masseurs ask me for a pic of myself. It's not something I've encountered before, so I was a little surprised by it. For me massage is about relaxing and not dealing with the BS I've sometimes had to deal with on Scruff and Grindr, which are very looks oriented. The last thing I want to think about when booking a massage is whether the masseur thinks I'm hot or not. I'm not saying it's a deal breaker, but it definitely caught me a little off guard.

Curious to hear how others feel about this. It's the first time I've had it happen. Would love to hear others' thoughts/opinions on this.

We’ve talked a lot about this tactic in this forum. Save yourself the headache and move on. There are plenty of guys that are way more deserving of your money

We’ve talked a lot about this tactic in this forum. Save yourself the headache and move on. There are plenty of guys that are way more deserving of your money

Agreed.

I look at it like this....

I’d rather have had the experience of getting ghosted, than waste my time (and money) in a lackluster-awkward session, with a shady acting provider due to bad “YMMV”.

Always remember that when you’ve gotten ghosted, you still SAVED YOUR MONEY ?

Agreed.

I look at it like this....

I’d rather have had the experience of getting ghosted, than waste my time (and money) in a lackluster-awkward session, with a shady acting provider due to bad “YMMV”.

Always remember that when you’ve gotten ghosted, you still SAVED YOUR MONEY ?

I look at it like this ... "I'm the client. If you ask me for my picture, YOU GET GHOSTED".

I was very close to a masseuse for a numbers of years, he always ask for a body pic for two reasons, one the size of the clients body and he was truly racist, refusing to massage black men. I questioned him on this, he felt it was his right. I told him to put it in his profile, he refused. Ironically he would never send a pic of himself