Ellen calls Sally Kern!

Rick Munroe
This topic is 5878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>P.S. She says, "This is Ellen Degeneres...the gay

>one" but I don't know why her name is cut off in the

>clip.

A capture glitch most likely. I posted a link to a YouTube version of the clip in the other thread about Sally Kern. It doesn't have that audio dropout.

At the end of the YouTube clip, there's a link to the Wanda Sykes (love her!) segment that followed on the same show. It's worth watching too.

>P.S. She says, "This is Ellen Degeneres...the gay

>one" but I don't know why her name is cut off in the

>clip.

A capture glitch most likely. I posted a link to a YouTube version of the clip in the other thread about Sally Kern. It doesn't have that audio dropout.

At the end of the YouTube clip, there's a link to the Wanda Sykes (love her!) segment that followed on the same show. It's worth watching too.

Guest zipperzone

>Wow; powerful letter. Thanks for posting that link.

I join Rick in thanking you for posting the link. A most powerful letter indeed.

I can't help but wonder if the homophobic Sally will ever read it or even know of it's existance. My guess would be no.

In addition to having Ellen ask Tucker to be on her show - I'd really like to have her ask Sally-o to be a guest. We all know she would refuse but it would be great to see the cunt squirm.

The network probably couldn't afford the security bill on the day of that appearance!

Archived