Are You Getting Massages?

RandyVue
This topic is 1420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are several threads on this, and most of the comments are very sensible. I don't know your age or your health condition, but even if you are a 25 year-old stud in perfect health, you are vulnerable. Whatever your age, you are an adult. Act like one. There will be a vaccine, and it would be nice if you were around to receive it, and to resume getting massages, just like the rest of us.

By the rent masseur site it sure seems a lot of providers are still in service. That being said I can't take the risk.

I actually sobbed the other day from seeing a group of people in a video singing and dancing and hugging. Because of circumstances in my life I have lived barely being able to leave the house for years. But the rare occasion when I could sneak away and get a massage was paramount to keeping my sanity. Between the pandemic and the daily visual assault of sweet potato Hitler I don't know how much more I can take.

Yes. The number of cases and deaths have fallen almost to zero in my area, so I'm having massages with my trusted favorites who know how to take care of themselves and I'm loving it. If I was in an area of the US where the number of cases and deaths are spiking and causing alarm, I wouldn't tale any risks.