Anyone Familar With This Site?

LIguy
This topic is 1417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today on Grindr I saw this very hot young masseur very close to me here on Long Islans so I sent him a message and after awhile he sent his rates and town where he was hosting. Said he did massage fully nude, touching allowed and happy to give a happy ending. There was a 3.00 refundable booking fee and I could pay for massge directly to him in cash. Sent me the link to the booking site and after reading the info on the site I passed and blocked him. The site is zen-aura.com

I've had similar experiences. I always block them. I'm sure is a scam. And a lot of guys would give it a try, since it's just 3 dollars. But for them 3 dollars could be a daily wage in their countries, and if they do hundreds a day... just imagine.

And it's very easy to "show" close by in grindr, when in reality you are thousands of miles away.

I encountered the same in the Washington DC area. He was just too good looking to be priced so low- so the red flags starting going up. Then he wanted $3 to reserve my appointment. Really? That’s all? I don’t show and I’m just out $3? Hardly an incentive not to cancel. I favorited his profile and within 2 days the profile was gone and account deleted. The tried and true principles still hold true:

Never give credit card/bank account info and if it seems to be too good to be true- it probably is. Happy 4th everyone?

I encountered the same thing on Grindr in LA recently.

A guy responded hit me up unsolicited saying he was a CMT. He provided an offsite link to a page with several attractive masseurs, none of whom I've seen advertising in the more traditional sites.

He wasn't a bot; he was actually answering my questions with detail.

But then he kept pushing the $1.50 credit card reservation fee for more info, at which point I said I wasn't interested and blocked him.

I encountered the same in the Washington DC area. He was just too good looking to be priced so low- so the red flags starting going up. Then he wanted $3 to reserve my appointment. Really? That’s all? I don’t show and I’m just out $3? Hardly an incentive not to cancel. I favorited his profile and within 2 days the profile was gone and account deleted. The tried and true principles still hold true:

Never give credit card/bank account info and if it seems to be too good to be true- it probably is. Happy 4th everyone?

Hi. Did you check your credit card for unwanted charges?