JuniorAZ

PaulM
This topic is 1342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So is he normally in Arizona, or Honolulu as he is right now? His profile doesn’t say that the Honolulu visit is temporary. If he’s in Honolulu he looks to be worth a visit next time I’m there. Though there’s always Ian if I’m in HNL....

Edited by db66

So is he normally in Arizona, or Honolulu as he is right now? His profile doesn’t say that the Honolulu visit is temporary. If he’s in Honolulu he looks to be worth a visit next time I’m there. Though there’s always Ian if I’m in HNL....

To my knowledge and understanding I believe Arizona is home for him.

• 2 weeks later...

He was fantastic. Great massage, super guy. I saw him while he was here in LA. His "day job" is working for an airline, but he has been furloughed. I suspect that his heavy travel schedule is because as an airline employee on furlough, he still retained his travel benefits. I would definitely see him again. And his ass is pretty amazing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure how to say this. If you’ve been with Junior since last month. Get tested! I was with him and he used no protection and gave me a gift.

And did you use protection...?

Tested for what? Just ask someone for a "test"?

Strange public comment for a first time user without any particular useful information.

Why am I taking the shit for that post!? I did not post it... I’m just saying. Jeez

Whoa whoa... I’m not attacking you. I’m just saying to anyone in general be skeptical when people come out of nowhere and make claims they don’t back up. It’s not a slight against you at all. Sorry if you took it as such.

You're not the one who made the initial std claim.

Edited by big-n-tall

I reached out via RentMen Messenger. Here is his response:

I’m glad you spoke up. I see my regulars have my back. He has no proof nor history with me. I don’t know that [sic] I did to tick him off but don’t read into his lies. I’m 23, tested 8/27/2020. HIV neg and of all.

if you can post this message on that site. I would highly appreciate it???

Edited by toocoolforschool

This topic is 1342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.